Kickstarter Light beneficial microbes is a naturally fermented live microbial product including photosynthetic strains designed especially for the treatment and growth enhancement of all types of plants, fruits, vegetables, turf, trees, shrubs, ornamentals, and flowers. Regular use restores nature & microbes to the soil allowing plants to absorb the nutrients needed to reach their full growth potential. The results are evident in the form of more bountiful blooms, larger and more plentiful fruit and vegetables, well-established root systems, thicker stalks, and even greener leaves. This product is being used on thousands of acres of agricultural land, golf courses, and gardens. Kickstarter Light can be combined with normal feeding regimens for all plants including high CBD hemp.
Benefits of our Commercial Grade Soil & Hydroponic Probiotics:
- Easy to use and bio-degradable with no re-entry restrictions
- Maximizes plant photosynthesis and increases additional reserve energy from nutrients, carbon, and light.
- Living microbial inoculants are naturally fermented including photosynthetic strains which enhance growth in all plants.
- Increased yields and healthier growth using this natural supplement.
- Helps all plants recover from damage by disease, environmental stress, and drought.
- Get better fruit and vegetables while requiring less fertilizer and chemical additives.
Kickstarter Light Application Uses:
Kickstarter Light may be used indoors and outdoors on ALL plants, trees, shrubs, turf, landscape, and houseplants. May also be used in all hydroponic, NFT, drip, aeroponic, irrigation, and continuous liquid feeding systems.
Kickstarter Light Media Uses:
Kickstarter Light may be used with all soil and soilless media, and is compatible with all nutrient programs – Always check pH and CF levels when using.
For best results, use Kickstarter Light and Kickstarter VSC in equal amounts (i.e. 1 ounce of Kickstarter Light and 1 ounce Kickstarter VSC per gallon of water)
Shake well before using. Store in a cool dry place. Do not store in direct sunlight.
Use a sufficient volume of water to achieve desired coverage. The amount of Kickstarter per unit of the application area is important, not the concentration of the solution. Use only dechlorinated water.
This product can be applied with a watering can, hose-end sprayer, boom sprayer, or injected into an irrigation system. The treated areas may be re-entered immediately.